What is KOMBUCHA ?
kombucha tea,kombucha,probiotics,kombucha benefits,fermented tea,yeast
What is kombucha?
Kombucha’s English name is KOMBUCHA, which is pronounced like horror tea. What is this strange-sounding tea?
And why so many people are drinking it recently, and even make it by themselves?
In the past two years, it has been sold in large quantities in major supermarkets in Europe and the United States. Celebrities Madonna, Lady Gaga are crazy fans, and costco (Costco) in Taiwan has caused discussions. What is kombucha that has suddenly become popular in the beverage industry? (Kombucha) What is the amazing and fascinating background?
In fact, kombucha has been circulated in China and Asia for thousands of years. Recently, the fermented recipe of the Michelin star restaurant NOMA mentioned that kombucha can relieve heat and relieve greasy. Began to be known by everyone.
In recent years, the whole world has been looking for food and beverages that can keep them healthy. Some celebrities, such as Madonna and Lady Gaga, accidentally discovered that this fermented tea is delicious and interesting, and has many benefits. It spread wildly on social media Then it caused a wave of popularity.
Where did kombucha come from?
When it comes to kombucha, we must first mention SCOBY, the symbiotic of bacteria and yeast (Symbiotic Culture Of Bacteria and Yeast), also known as kombucha, rich in lactic acid bacteria, acetic acid bacteria, yeast and other probiotics, kombucha The fermentation process of tea depends on this SCOBY. The production process is as follows:
1. First prepare black tea with sugar, or green tea, oolong tea, etc., depending on the flavor you like.
2. After cooling the sugary tea soup, put it into a clean and sterilized container.
3. Add SCOBY, cover with clean gauze, and wait for 1-2 weeks to let it ferment.
During the fermentation process, the probiotics in SCOBY will start to convert sugar into glucose and fructose, and decompose alcohol and carbon dioxide at the same time; then convert glucose into gluconic acid, and fructose into more acetic acid, so self-fermentation The taste of kombucha will have the acidity of vinegar, some irritating bubbles, and a little alcohol.
What are the benefits and effects of drinking kombucha?
During the fermentation process of kombucha, many nutrients beneficial to the body will be produced, such as a variety of probiotics, vitamins and minerals, and their effects are as follows:
1. Help defecation, maintain digestive tract function
2. Promote metabolism, maintain beauty
3. Enhance physical strength and help the spirit to be strong
4. Adjust physical fitness and change the ecology of bacterial flora
In addition, the bubbly taste, ice-cold, sweet and sour kombucha is very suitable for a cup in summer, refreshing and quenching thirst, healthy and unburdened.
Compared with commercially available sugar-free sparkling water and sugary hand-shake drinks, kombucha is indeed better, more interesting, and healthier.
for the Rising demands on KOMBUCHA
• Easy online ordering for samples
• Shop health and nutrition products directly at wholesale pricing
• NO order minimums - order at quantities that are right for your business
• Dedicated support from the team